se="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,28,0" width="480" height="400">

跟着小必听英语,《走遍美国》带你领略纯正美音。简洁而实用,可以点个赞!

You’re Going to Be Fine ACT III


ACT III


It hurts, doesn't it? 有点痛,是否?
You'll feel better tomorrow, Betty, believe me. 明天你就会好些,Betty,相信我。
only one day, and it won't hurt as much. 只须一天,就不会像目前如此痛了。
Do you feel like eating? 想吃东西吗?
Having some dinner? 吃点晚餐?
Oh, don't look so sad. 噢,别看上去那样无精打采。
Let me tell you about your dinner. 我对你说晚餐是什么。
It's ice cream. 是冰淇淋喔。
Ice cream. 冰淇淋。
All kinds of flavors. 各种口味的都有。
Chocolate. 巧克力的。
Strawberry? 草莓的?
Vanilla? 香草的?
Vanilla, too? 香草的,也有吗?
I see you're feeling better already, Betty. 我看得出来你已经感觉好些了,Betty。
So you will have dinner? 那样要吃晚饭吗?
OK, honey, we'll see to it 好,亲爱的,大家设法
that you have strawberry and vanilla ice cream. 叫你吃到草莓和香草的冰淇淋。
Just rest now. 目前好好休息。
You need some rest to help you get better quickly. 需要多休息才会好得快。
Hi, Frank. 嗨,Frank。
How you doing? 你如何了?
Oh, come on now. 噢,别如此了。
You're a big boy. 你是个大孩子了
It doesn't hurt that much, does it? 它没那样痛,是吗?
Oh, I'm sorry it hurts so much, 啊,我非常抱歉叫你这么难受。
and you won't be able to have dinner. 你没方法吃晚饭了。
You're just going to have to have ice cream. 你只得吃冰淇淋了。
Yes, ice cream. 对,冰淇淋。
Lots of flavors. 有非常多种口味的。
Want to hear them? 你想听听吗?
Chocolate? 巧克力?
Then chocolate it is. 那就吃巧克力的。
One scoop or two? 一勺还是两勺?
Three scoops? 三勺?
Then three it will be. 好,就三勺。
You want three scoops also? 你也要三勺?
Chocolate, too? 也是巧克力的吗?
Well, I see you're feeling better. 嗯,我看得出你目前好些了。
Well, at least you're acting like you feel better. 不过,至少你表情证明你感觉好多了。
Three scoops of chocolate ice cream for Tim coming up. 给Tim的三勺巧克力冰淇淋立刻送来。
Hi, Carl. 嗨,Carl。
How you doing? 你如何?
I know it hurts. 我了解它痛。
But it'll be better tomorrow. 但明天就会好些了。
In the meantime, what would you like? 对了,你想要素什么?
Surprise. 惊喜。
A surprise? 惊喜?
I promised you a surprise, didn't I? 我答应过要给你一个惊喜,不是吗?
And it wasn't just ice cream, was it? 这惊喜还不止是冰淇淋,对吗?
Your birthday is tomorrow, isn't it? 你过生日是明天,对吧?
Well, maybe, just maybe, 嗯,可能,只不过可能,
there will be a surprise. 会有一项叫你惊喜的事。
But first you have to smile. 但第一你得笑一笑。
I just want to see one smile from you. 我就想看你笑一笑。
No smile, no surprise. 不笑,就不给你惊喜。
That's the deal. 这是交换条件。
No smile, no surprise. 不笑,就没惊喜。
If you want a surprise, 假如你想要一个惊喜,
then you've got to smile first. 你就得先笑一笑。
How you all doing ? 你们大伙如何?
Well, I'm glad you're feeling better 我非常高兴各位感觉好些
because we have a little surprise for you today. 由于今天大家要给各位一个惊喜。
It's Carl's birthday, 今天是Carl的过生日。
and we have Popo the Clown to entertain you. 大家请了小丑Popo来给大伙表演助兴。
And here he is--Popo the Clown. 这位就是小丑Popo。
Happy birthday, Carl. 过生日快乐,Carl。
Happy birthday. 过生日快乐。
All right, everybody. 各位,你们好。
OK, Carl. 好的,Carl。
It's your birthday. 今天是你的过生日。
What 's your wish? 你有哪些愿望?
What would you like? 你想要什么?
Hmm? 嗯?
You want to play charades? 你想玩哑谜?

See more information, you can visit us

英语口语测试 http://www.spiiker.com/daily/
在线学习英语口语 http://www.spiiker.com/english-plaza.jsp