阿甘正传 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果总是出人意料
2. Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福
3. Miracles1 happen every day. 奇迹天天都在发生
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不离
5. Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没为以后计划过呢
6. You just stay away from me please.求你离开我
7. If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开
8. It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水
9. Death is just a part of life, something were all destined2 to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是大家注定要做的一件事
10. I was messed up for a long time.这类年我乱七八糟
11. I dont know if we each have a destiny3, or if were all just floating around accidental4?like on a breeze5.我不懂大家是不是有着各自的命,还是只不过到处随风飘荡
狮子王 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate6 balance. 世界上所有些生命都在微妙的平衡中存活。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. Im only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesnt mean you go looking for trouble. 我只不过在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不是你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 假如这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以如此对待它。
5. Its like you are back from the dead. 仿佛你是起死回生似的。
6. You cant change the past. 过去的事是不能改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我觉得你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,哪个为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为什么要相信你?你所说的所有都是谎言。
10. Ill make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
飘 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying7 for. Because its the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,由于它是唯一永恒的东西
2.I wish I could be more like you.我要如你一般就好了
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生啥事,我都会像目前一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think its hard winning a war with words.我觉得纸上谈兵没什么用途
5.Sir, youre no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你更不是什么淑女
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬
7.In spite8 of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.就算是世界末日我都会爱着你
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And Ive waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即便让我说谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.目前我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界
11.Youre throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把我们的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会叫你幸福的东西
12.Home. Ill go home. And Ill think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想方法让他回来.不管如何,明天又是全新的一天
泰坦尼克号 TITANIC9
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养好的小姐,骨子里,我非常反叛.
2.Were the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 大家是真*走运极了.
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me. 假如你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好老公. 你跳,我就跳.
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能否给大家留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有些眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.Youre going to get out of here. Youre going to go on and youre going to make lots of babies and youre going to watch them grow and youre going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你必然会脱险的,你要活下去,生不少孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,长眠在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像如此的死去。