We're gonna spend every day from now on looking over our shoulders.

从目前开始的每一天大家都要提着脑袋过日子了。

Because even if we fall short, what better way is there to live?

由于即便大家没达成目的,那又如何?还有比这更好的生活方法吗?

It makes me not able to live with myself.

这会让我没办法面对自己。

She does work-study at Oscorp.

她在奥斯庞企业半工半读。

If we're gonna be friends, I think we gotta establish some ground rules.

假如大家要做朋友,我觉得大家应该先约法三章。

I'm all thumbs today.

我今纯真无邪是笨手笨脚。

Progress has its stepping stones.

前进的路上需要垫脚石。

Looks to me like you're halfway1 in the ground already.

我看你已经是行凑合木的人了。

How the tables have turned.

局势发生了大逆转啊。

Right as rain.

完全正确。

Thanks for stepping up for me.

谢谢你为我挺身而出。